Family Ceilidh and Supper
Saturday July 12th 7pm – 10.30pm
Come and join the village for a great social night of dance for all the family with one of the West’s best Ceilidh bands.
Jellied Reels started life as a “works band” playing covers at social gatherings. Their first public outings were for charities and fundraisers and their style has morphed from a standard Traditional Ceilidh set to a more “Rock ‘n Reel” style we have today.
Since that time they’ve played all sorts of gigs, including Trowbridge Pump Festival RocknRoll Ceilidh, and even Glastonbury Festival (Fruit & Veg section!). They have worked with a number of callers, but now we tend to go out as a 4 piece with Steve playing and calling (give me a broom and he’ll sweep the floor too!).
There goal is to have a good time playing music they love as it seems to be infectious so come and join them as they add Batheaston Village Hall to their list of prestigious venues on Saturday July 12th 7pm – 10.30pm
- Ploughman’s Supper included in ticket price.
- Paying Bar available selling wine, beer and soft drinks.
- Adults £7.00 Children (over 5yrs old) £3.00
- Family ticket £20 (2 adults and their children)
- Tickets available in the playgrounds of Batheaston (Katy Plowright/Hazel Ede/Katie Roebuck)and Bathford (Sally McLeod) schools, or by phone: 01225 852729
- Saturday July 12th 7pm – 10.30pm